Rose one of the most beautiful flower, which is also known as the king of flowers. The popularity of rose cultivation is increasing day by day. Reasons for the popularity of this cultivation are-
- More profit
- Increasing of demands of roses in Indian weddings
Brands like Ferns n petals sell only flowers, which is also the reason for the popularity of cultivation.
Good things about rose cultivation
- Once you sow rose plant, you can earn for 7 to 15 years
- You can earn Rs. 40,000 to 50,000 easily in just 1 acres
- You don’t need to look after it a whole year
Investment And Earning
- You need an investment of Rs. 16 lakh for planting roses and making polyhouse ready in 1 acres
- You need Rs. 8,000 to Rs. 10,000 monthly for its maintenance
- You will get at least 400 to 500 roses daily
- In the retail market, you will get Rs. 10 per rose whereas in a normal market you will get Rs. 3 to Rs. 5
- You can earn at least Rs. 60,000 per month you sell 400 rose at price of Rs. 5
- But in the retail market, you can earn from Rs. 1,20,000 to Rs. 1,50,000 monthly
But before starting this, you should decide know in which variety of rose you will invest. There are 13,000 varieties of rose. You should know which variety of plants production is good in your area.
Roses are categorized in following parts
- Hybrid tea roses – shape and color of this are beautiful
- Floribunda – these are colorful among all variety
- Grandiflora – it is a mixture of hybrid and floribunda. It is beautiful and colorful too.
- Climber roses – as the name itself justify these climb on the wall
- Miniature roses – these are small in size and can be grown in small pots
- Shrub and landscape roses – these are strong and available in different shape, size, and color
- Tree roses – these need more attention as compared to other
After deciding which variety you want, you need to decide how you want to plant it.
You can plant them in 2 ways
- Bare root- these need to be planted from February to April, so that they get enough time to nurture their roots
- Container roses- these are kept inside in winters and taken out in spring
Choosing soil and land
- Choose a land where sunrays stay at least 6 hours
- There should be drainage in it and soil must be loose
- For good production, ph should be 6.3 to 6.8
- Soil should be wet
How to sow roses
- Dig a hole in soil bigger than plant and attach its roots in it. Then cover it
- It should be at least 2 feet apart from soil
- If you live in cold climate then it should be more deep, so that root gets nurtured properly
- If you are planting container plant then make sure you remove all soil from it
- Make sure it is covered by soil properly and then use your hands to pat so that remaining air pockets are removed
- In summers, soil should not get dry it should be watered daily twice
- In winters, one-time watering is enough
For good result, you should give fertilizer to plants in summer after they are grown. You should use organic fertilizer as it is very good for plants.
- Fertilizers made with cow dung and plant wastage
Prune your roses
At the end of winters, you should remove all dry sticks for good growth. After this remove deadheads.
Tag : Rose cultivation in 1 acres, Investment and Profit from rose farming in India, how to do Rose cultivation in India, which weather is suitable for Rose cultivation in India
स्टोरी पर कृप्या कॉमेंट करें